Climbing partner Fontainebleau

Hi all, I am looking to find a climbing partner or two in Fontainebleau. I moved here from the UK in August and whilst I love being able to go climbing by myself, it would be great to go with someone else as a spotter or to offer encouragement (I tend to bail if I get scared…!). I am also keen to improve my French.

Hi Steve,

Happy to climb with you and offer a spot and encouragement (or hurl profanities at you, whichever works best for you :slight_smile: ). What grades are you looking at? I typically project in the low 7s with 7b being my max for now. (Also keen on trad and multipitch) I live in Achères so often climb in the Trois pignons. Feel free to PM me!

Hi, I live in Hericy so mainly climb on the eastern side of the forest, but happy to climb anywhere. I am mostly projecting 6C/7A, or just doing a load of circuit problems. Mostly making the most of the dry days when they rarely occur. Not sure how to PM on here - maybe I am missing something. A bit of shouting or poking with a stick would be ideal.

You have mail (see green icon in the upper right corner).