Tukuche Main though SE and Dhaulagiri saddle (Dau Camp1)

Planning to summit Tukuche Main summit this fall. Instead of classic route through Dhampus pass, I tend to choose more logical line(?) through SE and Dhaulagiri camp1. There is only 1 summit report I found from @lashemale for Tukuche SE in 1 day. He estimated it as a PD.The nextt part - traverse by the ridge from SE to Main along the ridge doesn’t seem any harder.

Did I missed something, are there any serious objective dangers on Tukuche SE - Main I haven’t realized?

I would appreciate if @lashemale jumps in with comments (if he is on the forum) or probably someone summited Dhaulagiri on the classic route seen something there?

HI, I can not say. I have to check but there are 3 summits on Tukuche in my memory. It seems not difficult (snow) but a long way, I think you need a bivouac. Main summit is far

Hello. Yes, I know, you’ve reached SE summit, I would like to reach main one, and I plan to do bivouac exactly below SE summit, than next day reach main. I understand, it was a long time ago, can you remind any serious objective dangers further away?

in spring slope was totally covered with snow but I guess there were some hidden crevasses. I said we have to rope up and just after I felt my legs in a crevasse (two times). I saw a picture where the slope was without snow and it was a big area of a lot of crevasses, terrifying. So there are many, plenty of hidden crevasses ;-), just that. Easy slope. After SE I can not say, but it seems easy. Interesting to have a report, keep my email yahoo.fr : lashemale