Looking for people to do BC on snowboard's in Chamonix

Hey everyone,
I have been wanting to do back country for the last couple of seasons but have not had any snowboarders to go with. Also last year was crap so didn’t waste my time.
Hopefully there is people around who snowboard and are into back country otherwise i’ll have to quit snowboarding and start skiing.

I haven’t any true back country experience but I will be doing the AIARE Level 1 avalanche course next week. I have lots of alpine climbing/mountaineering experience but only in the summer. I live in Cham and have been boarding for 6 years. So if anyone fancys it gis a shout.

Thanks

Matt

[quote=« mattg, id: 1284669, post:1, topic:117327 »]Hey everyone,
I have been wanting to do back country for the last couple of seasons but have not had any snowboarders to go with. Also last year was crap so didn’t waste my time.
Hopefully there is people around who snowboard and are into back country otherwise i’ll have to quit snowboarding and start skiing.

I haven’t any true back country experience but I will be doing the AIARE Level 1 avalanche course next week. I have lots of alpine climbing/mountaineering experience but only in the summer. I live in Cham and have been boarding for 6 years. So if anyone fancys it gis a shout.

Thanks

Matt[/quote]

Hi Matt, I used to be a snowboarder and I came back to skiing a few years ago.
I live near Chambery but If you are willing to move a little bit, we could go backcountry skiing/snowboarding together or with other colleagues. I am very average skier but I have some good experience of backcountry.
Pls let me know, it would be cool to hear from you ! Cedric (My email address: larochette73 at yahoo dot fr).

Hey! This is Marcos Fernandez from Spain. I am looking for snowboarder / skier partners to climb Mont Blanc from April 28th till May 2nd. If you are interested in joining me, write to marcos.fernandezdemoya@gmail.com