Looking for climbing partner for Alpine climbing

Hello,

My name is Petri Routamaa, I’m from Finland. I’m an easy-going, laid back guy with a good sense of humour. I come along with all kinds of people quite easy, so people don’t have to stress around me.

I love having fun by climbing out in the mountains and enjoying the outdoors. I like the challenges that climbing brings to my life and fellow climbers I meet.

I have my holiday in September this year from 10th till 18th and I’m looking for a climbing partner for that time. My plans are still open, but I’d love to go alpine climbing somewhere in the Alps. Maeby somewhere between Chamonix and Zermatt. My budjet is limited, so I’d prefer staying in bivy huts rather than pay for nights in the normal huts.

I have some experience in Alpine climbing, I know the basic techniques for travelling in glacier and crevasse rescue. I have mostly experience in rock climbing, so grade 5 routes goes easy and some grade 6s as well (french 6a, maeby 6b). Ice climbing level is not that good, I can lead is routes, maeby 60/70 degree walls.
So I’m looking for people at the same level or more advanced, who would like to enjoy climbing in good company and climb some fairly easy/moderately difficult routes, preferably ice/mixed, because I’d like to have more experience in that, but rock goes as well.
If you and/or your friends are interested in going to do some climbing in the Alps, let me know and we can plan for the trip and go have some fun out there.

Cheers
Petri

Posted as guest by j_sp:

Just as a silly side note, be aware that in Switzerland, you also have to pay an overnight tax at bivies (usually around CHF 20.-).

Further, check out the partner search on
http://www.bergtour.ch/pinboard/tourenpartner/clear/all