Download personal outings - scaricare le gite personali - téléchargement sortie

Dear Camptocamp,

How can I download my personal outing to excel, text file ?
Actually i can see and see my outing list format or card format but I can not download or cut & paste any item in the list.
Is there any way to easily access and list my outings ?
In camptocamp previous version it was easy to do it.

Thank you
Andrea

Carissimi,
come faccio a scaricare le mie gite personali ? Io ho fatto circa 226 gite, posso vederne solo 30 alla volta ma non posso scaricare i dati e neppure fare taglia e copia.
Nella versione precedente era facile e mi permetteva anche di avere le statistiche personale.
Esiste un modo per farlo nella versione nuova ?

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

there is no such possibility at the moment.
If you have some development skills, you could make requests directly to the API server, but this requires some work to handle the retrieved data.

I could try… Where can i find technical info about make API requests ?

Thank you
Andrea

Hi @Andrea_Fontana,

it’s possible here : http://campui.eu-west-2.elasticbeanstalk.com/outings

Can you give me your user ID ? I wiull send you the good URL

Found : http://campui.eu-west-2.elasticbeanstalk.com/outings?u=154528

How to :

• Press the plus button on right top of the box unitl the list is fully loaded ( see screen bellow, especially the 1 - 226 / 226)
  • click on the hamburger on the right side of table header
  • click on download as CSV
  • Et voila

Super !!

It worked very well.

Is it possible to add this info somewhere it can be easily found by other users ? I think other many users will thank you a lot !!

Andrea

Actually, this site is a personnal initiative (from myself) without any link with official Camptocamp.

And even we are tried to keep good relations with C2C team, I think we are far from the point to put some information about this site into official c2c website.

And to be honnest, as long as the future of this site contains incertitude, I think it’s would not be such a good idea.

By the way, thank you :slight_smile:. And do not hesitate to communicate around you.

In the next update of the c2c website (or maybe the one after), you will be able to do the same from your menu: Outings CSV download by brunobesson · Pull Request #1723 · c2corg/v6_ui · GitHub

je demande si il est possible de télécharger le sorties sur un excel or google sheet.
Je demande parce que Il y a un nombre de personnes (instructeurs du CAI) qui va consigner le Curriculum des sorties pendant les dernières ans pour maintenir le titre d’instructeur.

ou si il est possible de imprimer la liste des sorties ou copier-coller la liste.
outrement il faudre écrire tout avec la plume…

merci pour l’help

Franco / Aiace

Sur la page de ton profile topoguide, il y a un bouton « Télécharger les sorties », qui permet de télécharger la liste des sorties sous format csv.
Tu peux l’ouvrir avec Libre office, Excel, Google street ou autre tableur (ou un éditeur de texte mais c’est peu lisible).

sorry Bubu I was looking it still in the drop down menu on the name… :frowning:
tchao