Climbing partner - around Briancon - June and July

Hi

I live in Briancon and will have a fair amount of free time to climb over the next couple of months, June and July

I am mainly interested in training on the many single pitch bolted crags in the area to try and push my grade up a bit. I am climbing at around 6b at the moment.

Get in touch if you want to hook up.

Cheers

Phil

Hey Phil,
My wife and I will be staying in Toulun starting the 1st. I brought a 60m rope and 10 draws. My wife doesn’t climb too often and her belay skills are good on top rope but I’d love to climb with some people who climb and belay sport regularly. She can TR 5c/6a I can lead 7b/7c in the US (which might be soft compared out here) If you have transportation or know a place that would be easy to meet between both of us I would love to get out. I will be traveling down to Toulun from the UK so if you don’t mind climbing with a novice in the group I’d love to meet up. I could put up some stuff a bit harder for you to work up your redpoint as well.
Ian-

Hi Phil,

I will be staying in Serre Chevalier late July into early August. I have some plans, but would love to get out for some climbing as well… cragging, multi-pitch, whatever. I’m experienced, climbing in the 6b/6c range, know the area reasonably well, and will have my car and all my gear in tow.

If you are around then and would like to try and get out, please let me know!

Cheers
Colin