Climbing in South of France in June

Posted as guest by Susan:

Hi there, I am a New Zealander and I have come to France to climb. I am equiped with everything I need to go sport climbing and camping. Im hoping to find a parner that has some weekdays off, or weeks off :wink: Also preferably someone with a Car.
I am just getting back into climbing after not climbing for a year and have been leading upto 6a 6b.
I am planning to be based in Marseille But I am keen to go anywhere.

Susan.

Posted as guest by J_climbs:

Hey Susan, I’m a Canadian climber here in France for the month. I have been climbing over the south of France for the past two weeks. I’m in Provence at the moment if you’re still around?

Cheers
Jeremy

[quote=« Susan, id: 1630576, post:1, topic:144245 »]Hi there, I am a New Zealander and I have come to France to climb. I am equiped with everything I need to go sport climbing and camping. Im hoping to find a parner that has some weekdays off, or weeks off :wink: Also preferably someone with a Car.
I am just getting back into climbing after not climbing for a year and have been leading upto 6a 6b.

Susan.[/quote]

Posted as guest by Kelly:

Hi Jeremy and susan,

I’m a Canadian climber and I also just got to the south of France. (Montpellier right now) I have until July 16 to climb wherever (6a-6b) and would love to meet up with either/both of you.

Kelly

Posted as guest by Haute savoie climb:

[quote=« Susan, id: 1630576, post:1, topic:144245 »]Hi there, I am a New Zealander and I have come to France to climb. I am equiped with everything I need to go sport climbing and camping. Im hoping to find a parner that has some weekdays off, or weeks off :wink: Also preferably someone with a Car.

Susan.[/quote]

Hy ! Are you still in France ? Where are based so ?? Still searching ? I’m in haute savoie and searching for climbers. Hope to read you

I am looking to climb late June through July. Any info you can give me to help me plan my trip would be appreciated. Have you rented a car? Where is the best place to stay? How easy has it been to find partners? Any recs on where to climb? I’ll be starting in the Barcelona area, but can go anywhere… Thanks!