Climbing in July

Hi I m travelling around France this summer and looking for climbing partner or advice on where to go. 29th June-6th July in South France and 18th- 30th July in North France/ Switzerland. I am 33 yo from NZ, climb around grade 5c/6a sport. Will have harness and shoes but no rope or draws.

Salut ! Could you be more specific on the places you want to go to and way of getting around ? South of France is a big territory ! It will help potential partners see if they can help you.

Hello Libby, you’re cute! South France / North France/ Switzerland means almost all of the Alps… If I say “I’m coming in the USA, please say me where I can climb", the answer will be… complicated.
Sorry, I can’t write in English, but you’ve really to be more specific!

Hi, Sorry! :slight_smile: I am planning to spend time around Montpellier and Toulouse in the first week of July and then for later in July, Strasbourg and around the Alsace area.

I’m in France from Canada. I have a car and I’m travelling around. It doesn’t matter to me where I go as long as I can find partners to climb. I can lead climb 5b and am happy to try anything up to 6a following. I’m hoping to progress this year. I have a rope and draws etc.

My wife and I will be staying in Toulun starting the 1st. I brought a 60m rope and 10 draws. My wife doesn’t climb too often and her belay skills are good on top rope but I’d love to climb with some people who climb and belay sport regularly. She can TR 5c/6a I can lead 7b/7c in the US (which might be soft compared out here)