Chamonix climbing partner 9 - 14 July

Bonjour,
Out in Chamonix 30 June until 14 July.
My climbing partner has to leave on 8 July so I am available for some climbing around Chamonix on 9 until 13 July inclusive
.So if anyone happens to be out in Chamonix then and is looking for a partner then please get in touch. My email address is macrosson@btinternet.com and mobile phone number 07796768143
I am 41and have been alpine, Scottish winter and rock climbing for the past 20 years and have a good deal of alpine experience - climbed the Dent de Geant, Matterhorn, Contamine Mazeaud on Mt Blanc du Tacul and some rock routes in the Aiguilles Rouges last summer. Leading 5+ on rock and IV ice (V on a good day) and happy to second harder.
Unfortunately my French speaking is not good, although I’m better at reading it.I’ve made an attempt to put some of the above into French below;
All the best
Bruce Macrosson
Edinburgh

Je suis en Chamonix du 30 Juin au 14 Juillet et a non compagne de corde du 9 au 13 Juillet et serai disponible du 9 au 13 juillet pour alpi ou escalade.
Malheureusemnet mon Francais est pas bon. Je parle anglais et habite en Edinbourg, Ecosse.Je suis sup 41 ans, bonne condition, alpi et escalade vingt ans.
Glace IV, rocher 5+ en tete.

Posted as guest by MP:

Hi Bruce,

Still in Chamonix? I’m planning to go there next weekend for « easy » climbing. If you want, you can contact me at mpeco.mountaineering@gmail.com. I’ll try to contact you also at macrosson@btinternet.com

I’m in my late forties, many years of experience, etc.

Best.

Miguel